A new and natural way of tackling stress and anxiety.
Several years of research and trials have resulted in a unique formula using low concentration Valerian essential oil, blended with Vetiver, Sweet Basil, and Sage. Pet Remedy works alongside the brain's natural messengers called neuro-transmitters, which work by telling the nerve receiving the message either to calm (via GABA pathway) or get "fired up".
In times of stress or anxiety the nerves get over stimulated, which leads on to the many different signs of stress we see in our pets. The special Pet Remedy blend of essentials oils works alongside these natural relaxation pathways to help calm the nerves of anxious or stressed pets.
- Unique water based, non-aerosol, battery operated atomiser
- Suitable for all mammals showing signs of stress including cats, dogs, rabbits, rodents, ferrets, and horses
- Ideal for locations where socket for plug-in diffuser is not available
- Easy to operate
- Clinically proven
- Starts to help immediately
- Helps calm pet without sedating
- Helps pet become more attentive and receptive
- Batteries included (3 x AA cell)
- Delivers a metered dose (0.12ml) every 15 or 30 minutes
- Lasts up to 8 weeks
- Suitable for small room (10m2 or 100 sq ft)
- 250ml refills available
- Developed and made in England
How to use
The atomiser uses the same water based pH neutral formulation as for the calming sprays and individual calming wipes. Locate at least 4 feet from the ground to ensure the water based mist disperses into the room. Usual setting is on 30 minutes. Ideal for locations where there is no electrical socket for a plug diffuser, such as conservatories, boats, caravans, stables, horse boxes and trailers.