A calming organic balm with Neem and Coconut oil, organic beeswax and lavender, Tea Tree and lemon essential oils for their calming and antiseptic properties.
Use it for blemishes, insect bites or sore or dry hands and face. Also good for deodorising feet or softening hard skin or calluses.
This balm can be used in so many ways!
However, unless you like very bitter tastes, do not use this as a lip salve..!
- Neem oil contains fatty acids, antioxidants, antifungal and antimicrobial compounds which help fight skin infections and promote wound healing.
- Coconut oil prevents dryness and flaking of skin. It also delays the appearance of wrinkles and sagging of skin and helps in treating various skin problems including psoriasis, dermatitis, eczema and other skin infections. It is also rich in lauric acid, which is known for being anti-viral, antibacterial and anti-fungal. Coconut oil is moisturising and is also a great hair conditioner.
- Lavender is often used for its calming properties, but it is also antiseptic and helps heal blemishes and insect bites, while also repelling insects
- Manuka Tea Tree (L. scoparium) is well known for its antiseptic and wound healing effects and also relieves muscular aches and pains
- Lemon peel oil is used for healing blemishes and soothing insect bites, as well as being a natural insect repellent
This is a completely natural formula made from pure organic neem and coconut oil and organic unbleached beeswax. Its natural, simple formula does not contain any artificial preservatives, fragrances or chemicals
Use a spoon to remove a pea sized portion from the jar and warm in the palm of your hand to soften. Apply liberally to the dry and damaged areas, or hands and feet as necessary.
Should irritation occur, stop use immediately.
Great for humans and pets* alike.
Available in 60ml or 100ml sizes
*Always consult a vet if you are worried about your pet.